Democratic Politics (NTSE/Olympiad)
1. Democracy In The Contemporary World
Chief Characteristics of Democracy :
Chief Characteristics of Democracy : Democracy may be defined in any way, but these definitions do have some common features regarding democracy which may be narrated below :
1. In a democracy rulers elected by the people take all the main decisions and there is none above them to direct or guide.
2. In a democracy, elections are held regularly on the basis of universal adult franchise. These elections offer a fair opportunity to the people to change their present rulers.
3. In a democracy, all the people, without any distinction of caste, creed, colour or sex, are given this choice and opportunity on a equal basis.
4. In a democracy, the exercise of their choice of electing their rulers leads to a government limited by the rules of the Constitution and citizens’ rights.
If you want to give information about online courses to other students, then share it with more and more on Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus. The more the shares will be, the more students will benefit. The share buttons are given below for your convenience.