1. Poverty As Challange
Glossary - Poverty As Challange
1. Poverty : It is a state in which people do not have sufficient income to fullfill the basic necessities of life like food, clothing and shelter.
2. Absolute Poverty : It refers to the total number of people living below poverty line.
3. Relative poverty : It refers to poverty of people in relation to other people, regions or nations.
4. Poverty line : It is the level of income which divides the population as poor and non poor. It is drawn on the basis of minimum consumption expenditure.
5. International poverty line : It is defined by world bank as an income of less than $ 1 per day.
6. Social exclusion : It is the state of living in very poor condition and excluded from facilities, benefits and opportunities that other enjoys.
7. Vulnerability : It describe the level of poverty when people have a greater probability of being adversely affected than other people of the time of natural disasters.
8. Economic growth : It is the term which defines an increase in real output of a country.
9. Mass poverty : It is a situation in which a large section of people in economy are deprived of the basic necessities.
If you want to give information about online courses to other students, then share it with more and more on Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus. The more the shares will be, the more students will benefit. The share buttons are given below for your convenience.