5. Consumer Rights
Glossary (Consumer Rights)
1. Adulteration : It is a process by which the quality of food substance is lowered through the addition of other inferior substances to make higher profits.
2. Consumer Awareness : Consumer’s consciousness towards their right and social and legal obligation of the business and the government towards consumers is known as consumer awareness.
3. Consumer Exploitation : It is a situation in which consumer is cheated by the producer.
4. Consumer Courts : These are courts which have been established under the consumer Protection Act, 1986 at different levels for the protection and promotion of consumer interest.
5. Consumer : Any person who buys any thing in the market and uses it.
6. Consumer Protection Act, 1986 : It is one of the most important legal measures in protecting the rights of the consumer.
Agmark : It is meant for the agricultural product.
If you want to give information about online courses to other students, then share it with more and more on Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus. The more the shares will be, the more students will benefit. The share buttons are given below for your convenience.