3. Money and Credit
Glossary (Money and Credit)
1. Barter System : The system of exchanging goods is known as Barter system.
2. Double coincidence of wants : It means both parties i.e. buyer a seller have to agree to sell and buy each other commodities.
3. Cheque : It is a paper instructing the bank to pay a specific amount from the person’s account to the person in whose name the cheque has been made.
4. Cash Reserve Ratio : The part of the total deposit which the bank keeps with itself in cash form is called cash Reserve Ratio.
5. Credit : An agreement in which lender supplies the borrower with money, goods or services in return for the promise of future payment.
6. Formal lender Resources : There include those resources which are controlled by the government. e.g. Banks & Cooperatives.
7. Informal lender resources : These include money lenders, traders, friends and relatives.
8. Debt trap : It is a situation which pushes the borrower into a situation from which recovery is very painful.
9. Money : Any things which is generally accepted by the people in exchange of goods or services or in repayment of debts.
10. Demand Deposits : Deposits in the bank which are payable on demand are called demand deposits.
If you want to give information about online courses to other students, then share it with more and more on Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus. The more the shares will be, the more students will benefit. The share buttons are given below for your convenience.