Human Development Factors which contribute to the human development :
1. Living a long and a healthy life.
2. To have education, information and knowledge.
3. Enjoying a decent standard of living.
4. Enjoying basic fundamental rights.
5. To have equality and enjoyment of human rights. Importance of Human Development :
1. It indicates the level of development of a country.
2. It indicates to a country how far it has travelled and how far it has yet to travel to achieve a high rank.
3. Through it one comes to know the important elements of economic welfare. Two indicators of Human Development :
1. National Income 2. Per Capita Income Human Development :
It is the process of enlarging people’s choices as well as raising the level of well being so that they can lead a purposeful and creative life. Difference between Human & Economic Development :
If you want to give information about online courses to other students, then share it with more and more on Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus. The more the shares will be, the more students will benefit. The share buttons are given below for your convenience.