1. Poverty As Challange
Poverty Alleviation Programmes
1. Swarna Jayanti Gram Swarojgar Yojana (SJGSY) (launched in 1999) Main objectives.
(A) Help the existing poor families to come above the poverty line.
(B) Families below poverty line are provided with financial assistance.
(C) This is a centrally sponsored scheme.
2. Sampoorna Gramin Rojgar Yojana (SGRY) (launched on 1-09-2001) Main objective.
1. To provide opportunities to surplus labour.
2. To provide security of fertilisers and manures.
3. Development of the basic infrastructure.
4. Development of the regional economic and social conditions.
3. Prime Minister Rozgar Yojana (PMRY) : PMRY started in 1993 with the objective of providing self-employment opportunities to the educated unemployed youth and to setup village industries.
4. Swarnajayanti Shahari Rozgar Yojana : This was started in the 1997. The main objectives are :
1. To alleviate poverty from Urban Areas.
2. To provide self employment to the educated unemployed in Urban Areas.
5. Pradhan Mantri Gramodaya Yojana (PMGY) (Launched in 2000-01) Objectives :
To provide basic services such as Primary Health, Primary Education, Rural Shelter, Rural drinking water.
If you want to give information about online courses to other students, then share it with more and more on Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus. The more the shares will be, the more students will benefit. The share buttons are given below for your convenience.