1. The cell
Cell wall :
• In plants, one another rigid is called 'Cell wall'. It is made up of cellulose which provide structural strength to plant.
Function of cell wall :
• It maintains the shape of cell.
• It protect the cells from mechanical injury & prevents their desication.
• It provide mechanical support against gravity. It is due to rigid cell walls that the aerial part of plant are able to keep erect & expose their leaves to sunlight.
• Cell walls permit the cells to with stand very dilute external media without bursting.
If you want to give information about online courses to other students, then share it with more and more on Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus. The more the shares will be, the more students will benefit. The share buttons are given below for your convenience.