2. Natural Vegetation & Wild Life
1. Natural Resources : These are the gifts produced by nature such as air, water, soil etc.
2. Ecology : The science which deals with the inter relation between various organisms and physical environment.
3. Endangered species : Plants and animals which are extinct or in the danger of getting extinct.
4. Wild life sanctuary : A reserved area for preserving natural beauty. e.g. Ranthambhor wild life sanctuary.
5. Biosphere : Part of the earth which is covered by living organisms both plants and animals.
6. Soil : The upper layer of the ground containing weathered rock and humus.
7. Coniferous forest : Evergreen trees that bear needle like leaves.
8. Deciduous forest : Type of trees that lose their leaves every year.
9. Ecosystem : An integrated unit consisting of the community of living organisms and the physical environment.
10. Flora : Plants of a particular region or period are referred to as flora.
11. Fauna : Species of animals are known as fauna.
12. Forest : Extensive area covered with trees.
13. Biome : A very large ecosystem on land having distinct types of vegetation and animal life is called a biome.
14. Vegetation : It refers to a plant community which has grown naturally without human aid and has been left undisturbed by human for a long time.
If you want to give information about online courses to other students, then share it with more and more on Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus. The more the shares will be, the more students will benefit. The share buttons are given below for your convenience.