1. Climate : Sum total of weather conditions and variations over a large area for a long period of time. The regular pattern of weather conditions of particular place.
2. Weather : It refers to the state of the atmosphere over an area at any point of time.
3. Range of temperature : Difference between the maximum & minimum recorded temperature.
4. Precipitation : The water that falls to the earth from the atmosphere in the form of rain, snow hail, dew etc.
5. Jetstream : The fast blowing air current in the upper level of atmosphere.
6. Monsoon : Monsoon refers to the seasonal reversal in the wind directions throughout the year.
7. Loo : It is a local wind which blows during the hot season in north India.
8. Cylone : An area of low pressure.
9. Tropical climate : A relatively high temperature almost throughout the year and predominantly dry winter.
10. October heat : It is the conditions of high temperature and humidity due to which the weather becomes oppressive.
11. Extreme climate : The climate in which the summer ins extremely hot and winter is quite cold.
12. Trade winds : Trade winds are those which blow steady in the same direction and on the same course.
13. Western Disturbance : Shallow cyclonic depression originating over the mediterranean sea and disturbing fineweather conditions in north western parts of India.
14. Windward side : The side of the mountain where moisture winds strike and bring heavy rain.
15. Leeward side : The side of the mountain which receives less rainfall.
16. Rain shadow : The rainless area on the leeward side.
17. Break or Brust of Monsoon : The sudden approach of the moisture ladenwinds which are associate with violent thunder the lighting.
18. Catchment areas : The area from which the river derives its water from the hills.
19. Equable climate : It is one which is neither too hot in summer nor too cold in winter. typhoon - violently revolving storm.
If you want to give information about online courses to other students, then share it with more and more on Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus. The more the shares will be, the more students will benefit. The share buttons are given below for your convenience.