1. Natural resources : They are various useful gifts which are provided by nature like soil, water, minerals etc.
2. Census : Official enumeration of population along with certain economic and social statistics in a given teritory, carried out on a specific day. It is generally conducted periodically.
3. Migration : The movement of people across regions and territories.
4. Birth Rate : The number of infants born for every 1000 persons in a year.
5. Death Rate : The number of deaths per 1000 persons a year is called death rate.
6. Sex Ratio : Number of women per 1000 of men population.
7. Density of population : The average number of persons per unit area.
8. Metropolis : A very large city or agglomeration of population in a district or a country and is often a chief centre seat of some form of activity administrative, commercial or industrial.
9. Natural growth rate of population : Difference between birth rate and death rate.
10. Dependency ratio : The ratio between economically working population and the dependent population is known as the dependency ratio.
11. Demography : It is the study of the population statistics, trends and changes over a time based on birth rate, death rate and fertility rate.
12. Age composition : The number of people in different age groups in a country.
13. Occupational structure : It refers to the distribution of country’s people according to different occupations.
14. Population growth : It is the change in the number of inhabitants of a country during a specific period of time.
15. Literate : According to the census 2001, a person aged 7 yrs and above who can read and write with understanding in any language is treated as literate.
16. Adolescence : It is a period in which a person is no longer a child and not yet an adult. Such persons are grouped in the age group of 10-19 years.
If you want to give information about online courses to other students, then share it with more and more on Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus. The more the shares will be, the more students will benefit. The share buttons are given below for your convenience.