1. Indian Size & Location
1. India’s relationships through the land routes are much older than her maritime contacts.
2. The various passes across the mountains in the north have provided passages to the ancient travellers, while the oceans restricted.
3. These routes have contributed in the exchange of ideas and commodities since ancient time.
4. The ideas of the Upanishads and the Ramayan, the stories of Panchtantra, the Indian numerals and the decimal system could reach many part of the world.
5. The spices, muslin and other merchandise were taken from India to different countries.
6. On the other hand, the influence of Greck sculpture, and architectural style of dome and minarets from West Asia can be seen in different parts of our country.
If you want to give information about online courses to other students, then share it with more and more on Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus. The more the shares will be, the more students will benefit. The share buttons are given below for your convenience.