3. Liflines of National Economy
Glossary (Liflines of National Economy)
1. Balance of Trade : Relation between Nation’s exports and imports.
2. Balance of Payment : It is a comprehensive record of economic transactions of the residents of a country with the rest of world during a given period of time.
3. Exports : When a nation sends its home manufactured products to outside countries these are called exports.
4. Foreign exchange : It is the exchange of currency of one country with the currency of another country.
5. Favourable balance of Trade : It is a situation in which value of export is more than imports.
6. Harbour : It is a deep cost of sea which provides shelters to the sea going vessels.
7. Golden quadrilateral : It is a network of roads which connects Delhi, Mumbai, chennai and Kolkata.
8. Imports : When citizen of a country consume the products of other countries these are known as imports.
9. International Trade : Trade carried between various nations to exchange their goods.
10. Mass communication : The means of communication through which one can communicate with several people at the same time.
11. National Highway : These are broad roads connecting many states and capitals.
12. Transport : It is an act of carrying goods or passengers from one place to another.
13. Unfavourable balance of Trade : It is a situation in which value of imports is more than exports.
If you want to give information about online courses to other students, then share it with more and more on Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus. The more the shares will be, the more students will benefit. The share buttons are given below for your convenience.